Wednesday, June 3, 2009

ABCMAILS.com

abcmails.com



What is ABC Mails?



As you can probably guess by the website name, ABC mails is a Paid to Read Site. Although it is a paid to read site, it rarely sends you anything to read, which in turn means you hardly get paid. Per the banner above it says low $1 minimum payout, impossible to make.



I signed up under abcmails.com as a referal. I am really regretting it now. As I want my referals to always be active for me, I continue to do what I can with this site. Since my upline gets 10% of my commision so far they have made .000420 from me alone. I bet they are rolling in the big dough.



In the almost 3 weeks that I have been a member of this site, that is all I have made .0420. Three weeks to make .04, I can tell this site is going to be able to buy me a car one day. Okay so maybe it will be a matchbox, but its still a car. I just have to wait about another year before I can afford one.



Ridiculousness, I recieve about 2 e-mails a day. More often than not one of the e-mails gives me an error when I clink on the link. The most common error is you have already visited this sponser. Now my thing with this is, 1) if you know I have visted this sponsor, and can't visit them again, why do you keep sending me the same e-mail? 2) I can't see who the sponser is, because its just a link with a bunch of numbers at the end. 3) How often can I visit sponsors, once every month?



This site really is nothing but a headache for me. The second error I get is this link expired. What?!? Expired?!? I was just sent the e-mail not even 6 hours ago, yet the link has expired. Again ridiculousness, and aggrivation. I debate greatly on giving up on this site, but that would not be fair to my upline. I made a commitment to them...and I intend to keep it.



I did notice on the site that they have an earnings area, this got my hopes up a little. Maybe I can make a little more money here. In the earnings area it looks similar to any Paid to Click site. There is a paid to click, paid to sign up, and paid to read section. Is there any links in them, what do you think?



Really I don't want to ruin the surprise ending, but I feel it is my duty to save you time. No there is nothing in any of them. Will there ever be any in them? Probably not, I have made it a point to check just about every other day, and yet nothing is ever there.



So I guess I would say this site is not all bad, they make a good effort with those two e-mails a day. If you would like enough money to pay for the tax on your dollar menu Cheeseburger, please join this site. It will help you out greatly.



Thankfully I frequent McDonalds a lot, so I could use some extra tax money. I will continue to click, read, and be dissapointed just so karma will not ban me, or take away all of my good referals. I do not suggest joining this site to anybody that needs to make money fast, or that doesn't have a lot of time to waste. But to those computer chair potatoes my referal link is below, it takes less than 5 seconds to click on the e-mail and find out if you got lucky and got an email that has not expired and has a valid link. Although they stated in the banner that they pay 1/2 a cent, I am going to be honest and say I think that is an exageration. I could be reading it wrong, who knows..Even worse I just found out that they



Recommend: Definetley not!



Joined: 05/18/09

Account Balance: $.0420

Minimum Payout: $.10 (per terms of service)

Payment Method: PayPal

Requested Payment: Paid the 5th of every month

Downline: 0
Payment to date: 0.00

As always comments are welcome and encouraged. If you would like to contact me directly sdodson0810@gmail.com is my personal e-mail and is checked daily.

Happy Clicking everyone!


:)

abcmails.com

No comments:

Post a Comment