Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Importance of Signing up as a Referal

What is a referal?

You are a referal when you sign up under someone's referal link. With some sites that person you signed up under will earn when you earn. It helps them build their balance up. It is a type of thank you for showing me this site type of thing.

What if I don't sign up as a referal?

If you don't sign up as a referal chances are you will be "bought" or "rented" anyway, so why not sign up under somebody who helped you get to that site, or you can use it as an exchange. If you found a site that you want to join, you can find somebody who is a memeber, and have them sign up as one of your referals on a site you already use. The good thing about this is that person wants an active referal, so they will stay active for you.

When I first started with PTC, and PTR sites, I didn't sign up under anybody. I was getting aggrivated because it was so hard to sift through what sites were a scam and what were not, just because people wanted referals. After a couple months I now understand. I still see some people out there that are trying to get referals no matter if the site is legit or not, basically because they don't know if it is or not.

I have personally made a commitment to my downlines that if a site does not pay me than I will let them know right away. There is no reason to keep clicking and having everybody waste their time. Maybe with this trust they will follow you to another site. Its an interesting concept, but we are all here to make money, its not like we are competeting, so why not help each other out??

As you can see with my posts I do not only mention the goods of the sites but the bads as well. I want you to be able to make your own informed decision about weather you want to join the site or not. I let you know if I have been paid, requested payment or what not. While I know you can trust me, and some of you know you can trust me....trust is a hard thing to come by. But dealing with these types of sites we have to be able to trust somebody.

As I try to end this post I say this. No matter what you become somebodies referal. So why not become the person who showed you the site, and took the time to write about it, referal? This shows them that their efforts are not unnoticed, and you can tell by their posts if you trust them or not.

As always if you have an questions or comments, please feel free to let me know!! Any Special requests, we would like to know those as well.

Happy Clicking everybody!



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment