Friday, May 8, 2009

Cherrymails.Com STAY AWAY!-updated 06/25/09

As per my earlier post, I am looking for more paid to read sites to supplement my growing  income. In my quest I have found two new sites. I will talk about the other one in a later post, as I am still with them.

Cherrymails.com, is the main one I want to talk about in this post. First off let’s just start with a large stay away! At first they look like a regular Paid to Read site. The front page was a little confusing this is what it states

Membership
Get paid to read, click
All Emails 100$, All PTCs 50$
Signup bonus 1000$, Ref bonus 500$
3 Referral levels: 38% 10% 5%
Minimum payout150,000$ for upgrade members
Fast redemptions For Honest Members
ADS will be processed within 48 hours
International members are welcome
First off, a sign up bonus of $1000? But a cash out of $150,000 (for upgrade members be sure to read that part). Going back to teenage years here, “as if”. It automatically looks like a scam. Getting paid $100 to read an e-mail, and $50 to click? I thought I was doing well with the $1 click from rich PTC’s.

Now we all know me (unless this is the first post you have read), I have nothing to lose but time, and I don’t like judging without trying.

Signing up was basically the same as all the other sites. Wanting to play a little bit, I found the PTC link. Clicked on that, viola 3 adds ready for me to click. Click on them for what they said was to be 40 seconds each, and I would receive……8000 cents? Seriously, that’s what it said.

First of all I am so upset that they are not 50$ (?) like the title page states, what am I going to do with 8000 pennies? Gosh, I am going to need A LOT of penny rollers. Its money none the less.

At this point I believe that this nifty little website was made in a different country (not china), that definitely did not know what they were doing. But hey, I am glad to help someone out. I click on all three ads for a total of 24000 cents.

Right now I am a little excited only because I remember that there is a new corner store on my street that sells gum for .01. So I am guaranteed at least 23000 pieces by the time tax is taken out.

I try to find out what my balance is after this, just incase I did my math wrong….only to find out no balance button. My next resort the withdraw button, I would like to know how much I need in order to cash out. Just like it said 150,000$ (?) For UPGRADED members only. That doesn’t mean that you need more to cash out if you are a non upgraded member, you just plain don’t get to cash out. The site is very disorganized and hard to navigate, and you can tell whomever created it should have named its nutzmails, because they are definitely crazy.

Needless to say I canceled my account; they were very polite in saying sorry to see you go. I could almost see one of the cherries crying, I am not sure if it was because I was leaving or because they had to roll 24000 pennies.

Pros: the cherries were very cute!
Cons: I don’t have a purse big enough for 24000 cents. The dollar sign behind the number is aggravating, and confusing for a young mind.

Take it for what you will, I would not join this site, even if I was going to get 500$ for my mom and if she was going to split it with me..

Update:

It seems I was mistaken, and I shot down Cherry mails to quick. I believe I was called and idiot and a scammer trying to lure my readers away from Cherry Mails, hmmm.. apparently somebody has received payment from them. I only wish I wouldn't have rejected the comment, and had posted it. Either way, we will start over with Cherry Mails, and give them a fair fighting chance. Of coarse stay posted and I will let you know my findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment