Saturday, May 23, 2009

YouData.Com

Okay now that we are back on track....

YouData.com

I signed up under this website on 05/17/09 under a referal. I am typically a very active downline person (don't know the correct lingo yet, lol). I go to all the websites that I was refered to first in the day, and click all the adds possible on all of them. This of coarse takes up a lot of my time, but hey Kharma is a wonderful thing, and I hope that in turn, my downline will be active. Okay back to the website.

This website did not grab my attention at first, of coarse after your a member of one so many, you tend to just click the ads, get the money and sign out. Today when I opened up my e-mail I received an e-mail from PayPal stating that I have had a deposit into my account. Although I was happy, I was still mildly confused. Considering the pregnancy and I have blonde hair (!!!), this is not uncommon lol. (no offense to any blondes, I have learned to make fun of it before others can). YouData has been pushed from my mind completely, but they made payment. Which now means they are in front of the line when it comes to these types of sites.

What is YouData?

YouData is extremely similar to a PTC site.

The differences:
1) The ads you see are based on your profile.
There are different surveys that you fill out which help you data show you ads that are meant for you. This is good in that most of the stuff you look at is stuff that may actually interest you. This is bad because it limits the amounts of ads you get to see.
2) You get paid for 2 seperate things.
There are two parts to getting paid, when you sign in to youdata, it will tell you if you have any ads available to look at. I only average about 3-4 a day, some days I haven't seen any (probably through fault of my own). When you do, you will go to your ad viewer. It will list the the ads for you, it just says the name of them and how much you get paid for looking at them. You will hit the reveal ads button, when you do this you get .05 (you actually get this much, not .0005) for every banner that appears, then you click on each banner and you get a different amount depending on the advertiser. The smallest amount I got was .09 and the most I got was .15.
3)There is not a time limit to view the ads.
This is self explanitory, you don't have to view the ad for 30 seconds or 40 seconds, and you can view all of the ads at the same time. Of coarse this isn't fair to them, but they pop up in the same window for me, so its easier to close one down and look at the next, rather than go back and forth clicking.

The Goods of YouData

YouData does not have a minimum payout, and they pay you automatically every friday. No matter how much you have in your account they will send it to your PayPal. Of coarse if you have .06 in your account, they take that as a fee to transfer to PayPal so don't count on it. The ads are actually of interest and are not all spam that you get tired of looking at after a while. They have an ad player that can be downloaded on to your desktop so you don't have to go to the website. Its nifty and I like it.

The Bads of YouData

YouData is still a fairly new site from what I understand. Meaning they are still trying to get advertisers. So there aren't many ads to click on. (hopefully the more people that sign up with YouData will convince more advertisers). Of coarse the whole .06 charge kind of sucks if your balance is really low, but after about $1 you don't really seem to notice.

Would I Recommend?
Definitley! Of coarse I say this because I have been paid by them. I hate saying yes I fully recommend this site when I haven't received payment, only becuase I am trying to save you time as well, and recommending you to a site that has not paid out, could be a waste of your time. As we all know PTC sites and the similar take a lot of time, and you make very little money doing it. I myself have become addicted to figuring out which ones are good and which ones are bad. This one gets 5 stars in my book. For right now of coarse. I have heard of sites that stop paying at some point, we will of coarse continue to monitor.

As always your comments and questions are welcome. You can either comment straight to the blog or send me an email at sdodson0810@gmail.com I will respond as soon as possible.

Click the YouData.com Hyperlink at the beginning of the post to Check out or Join.

As always if you join, and are active I will more than happily join one of your programs. I have actually stopped signing up for programs to be sure that I would be able to do everything by referal only. Please read my blog on why signing up under a referal is so important.

Joined:05/17/09
Paid to date: $3.39 (06/01)
Account Balance: .35 (06/01)
Minimum payout: none
Payment Method: Paypal
Payment requested? N/A Payments sent every week
Downline: 0




:)

3 comments:

  1. Not a Problem Marellyn, if you try them let me know if you get some ads. I am finding that there are most days when I don't have any to click. A little dissapointing, but will stick with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youdata has been terrible since July. I'm not reffering anyone to them.

    ReplyDelete